• You should always eat a meal before getting tattooed.
During the tattoo procedure your blood sugar drops, which can cause dizziness, lightheaded feelings, and eating will help alleviate this issue. You should also bring snacks and orange juice with you to keep your sugar up to avoid this.
• Do not bring children with you to your tattoo appointment.
Regardless of age, this is not the place for them. Tattooing takes deep concentration. Fewer distractions means better work for you.
• Keep your guests to a minimum.
While one or two close friends or family members is OK, too many can become a distraction. Again tattooing takes deep concentration.
• There is some pain involved with getting tattooed.
It's usually just annoying pain, however, everyone's pain tolerance is different. Some places on the body hurt more than others, but it's best not to listen to what your friends say. Everyone's tattoo experience is different, and we will help you deal with it to the best of our ability.
• All custom designs are property of the artist.
If a design is taken to another tattoo studio without paying your artist, this is considered theft and you will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
• We do not offer piercing.
• We will not tattoo your face or your genitalia.
• We DO NOT tattoo minors. No exceptions.
It seems that everyone has a different regimen for aftercare, but this is what we recommend.
After 1 hour, remove your bandage. If it sticks to your tattoo, soak it in warm water until it falls off. DO NOT RIP IT OFF.
For the next week, do this 4 times daily:
• Wash your tattoo with warm soapy water, and pat dry.
• Apply a thin layer of A&D Ointment, Tattoo Goo, or any other tattoo specific ointment. DO NOT USE HAND LOTION
Until your tattoo is healed completely:
• Keep it clean and let the air hit it. Do not re-bandage your tattoo.
• NEVER use plastic wrap to cover your tattoo!
• No ocean, swimming pools, hot tubs or the like.
• No tanning beds or sunbathing.
• DO NOT pick the scabs!!!!
Your tattoo may feel itchy, because it's healing. This is normal and lightly patting it will help alleviate the itch... DO NOT SCRATCH IT!
Your tattoo will peal like a sunburn to reveal new fresh skin underneath.
Occasionally individuals experience healing difficulties. We should be notified when this occurs.